If you are planning to use a home loan, it’s very important to have a Pre-Qualification Letter from your bank. This will greatly improve your bargaining position and the probability that your offer will be successful.
You will need to provide to the bank supporting documents in order to be properly evaluated.
Here is a list of some of the documents you will need to get started:
- Identification – Driver’s License
- Completed bank mortgage/credit application
- Proof of income – Most recent Check Stubs, and two years of tax returns
- An honest disclosure of your outstanding obligations/bills
At this point the bank will provide to you a Good Faith Estimate of how much of a loan you can qualify for. Now you will know how much of a home, condo or land you can buy. Now contact us for assistance. We are happy to show you properties that meet your needs and budget.
When you list with Heritage Realty Guam, we make your property our priority. From listing your property for sale and to finding the right buyer, our team will do the work for you. We’ll also keep you informed on the Guam real estate market and factors that could have an impact on your investment.
Heritage Realty Guam has the experience and industry knowledge to help you protect and maximize your investment.
Some of what we offer:
- Current market analysis (CMA) on market conditions
- Expert strategy for setting the right selling price and adjusting to keep pace with changes in the market
- Advice on changes that will make your property more attractive to prospective buyers
- Your property advertised in targeted media
- The Heritage Realty Guam network of cooperating offices and MLS will be engaged to increase exposure for your property
- All of the paperwork will be handled for you, including executing the purchase agreement
To find out more about our marketing services, contact your Heritage Realty Guam office today.